The moment I realized my voice is heard!

The moment I realized that my voice is being heard I come up with a comment where someone told me to write about man's abuse.According to him if a man is eve teasing a woman it is completely a normal act and a woman should take it as a fun and should not create an issue out of it. According to him if a woman slaps a man due to eve teasing that man is being abused by her. Now not only today I am shocked to be part of such a society where people with this filthy mentality exist, I am pinched by this ridiculous thought of a man. I do not know how to explain the emotion of being so much disgusted.
First of all lets us discuss what does harassment actually means? People in my country believe that harassment to a woman is only caused when she is being harmed physically. Let me explain that talking to a woman in a slithery manner is also a part of harassing her. Now just imagine yourself buying some grocery at a store and someone passes you by saying "patakha, chamia,phool jhari "(slang used for eve teasing). It is even disturbing just to imagine stuff like that and dealing with such a situation is not only disturbing but embarrassing at the same time. According to me a girl who is being eve teased should grab that man from his collar and slap him as hard as she can so that it gives him a lesson for lifetime.
For those who think that women create an issue out of nothing and they think that touching a woman in a crowded place is totally a fun thing. It is something you can do for fun should understand the fact that it is something really stupid and you can be put into jail for doing this. Here I would like to share an incident that happened to one of my very close friends as we were a part of a queue and the place was crowded like hell. She felt a hand on her back and she grabbed him and pulled him forward I was astonished to see he was just a twelve year old kid who had came to shop along with his mom. I was completely shocked to see him and he was begging for being sorry that he had not done anything. We told him that we have seen you and caught you red handed and that he should admit the fact that that he was indulged in that activity. He than said yes I was and that he was sorry. I told him that you are just a kid that is why I am letting you go otherwise I would have shouted and called the security and could have taken a video of this whole scene and your life could be finished but just because nobody has taught you to behave in public I am letting you go. I was more disgusted when I saw her mom taking his side. I am amazed that parents nowadays are not at all interested in making their children responsible citizens. I would request to all the moms that share your story with your sons so that it may not happen to others what happened to you. As far as slapping a man due to eve teasing a woman is concerned with due respect sir he deserves to be slapped as hard as any girl could.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is There a Problem???

Growing up with Pakistani Moms!!

Stop being so judgmental!