Why Fit in , When You are born to Stand out

You are born to stand out:

You need to understand that you would never be able to know everything about people, similarly people will also never be able to understand who you actually are. There are always going to be judgmental views about you. You just need to relate to yourself. Just always remember who you are. Never try to change yourself in order to please someone else. This is going to ruin your personality in simpler words this is going to make you a hypocrite. Whether you are going to some other country or you are some where that does not belong to you. Do not think that you need to fit in. No you do not need to fit in. Let the others adapt with you. Be true about who you are and I assure you that people will acknowledge that fact about you. You would never be able to stand out among so many if you will choose to be like someone who already exists. A person who really stand out among others is the one who seems to be a bit different. So, Why fit in??. When you are born to stand out.

Why settle for less:

When do you choose to settle for less??. You choose to settle for less when you are insecure about yourself. When you are so scared of your personality, You think that even though I am not beautiful enough he still chooses to love me, You think even though I have two kids he still loves me. You think even though I am in a financial crisis he still loves me. So I should also love him because he loves me after so many "even though". Do not do that do not settle for less. Every body has their flaws. No body is flawless. Bring a zest into yourself that what if I am not beautiful enough, what if I have two kids. What if I am in to financial crisis. I would not settle for less because I deserve to be happy. I deserve to have a person who accepts me with all these flaws and yet tells me that he is the most lucky person on the planet to have me as his life partner. Never ever in your life compromise on being happy. Every person has a right of being happy. Never settle for less. This world is full of so many beautiful souls you just need to stay calm until you find your match.

Bring it on:

Life is full of challenges. Some days you would feel like being on your lowest. Some days would be normal and some days would be devastating. In all those chaotic days just remember one thing. If good days did not long for so much time bad days would not long either. On every challenge that life throws at you. Tell life to bring it on. Because after all those hardships you will find peace. Do not be afraid of challenges because they are not stronger than you. There is nothing that can not be fixed. Never lose hope. Be grateful for what you have. Because when you find some task so difficult remember that there are some people who are into more worst conditions and you will find yourself fortunate.  

If you find it provoking please comment, if you do not agree let me know. Your thoughts are highly appreciable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is There a Problem???

Stop being so judgmental!

Growing up with Pakistani Moms!!